Seize this unique and time-limited opportunity to transform your life – and impact the lives of others!
GET ONBOARD WITH the Official Yoga Alliance certified Zazyoga 200h yoga teacher training online and become a globally recognized professional yoga instructor*.
This comprehensive training is your key to become a certified professional yoga teacher so you can deliver inspiring yoga classes, deepen your practice, transform your life and impact the lives of others through yoga.
Here is exactly what you are getting with the Yoga Alliance certified* 200h Zazyoga Teacher Training:
- The complete online yoga curriculum for aspiring yoga teachers (value $1,997)
This 30-day online video course, with over 150 hours of content, includes everything you need to start your yoga teacher training journey with:
- 30 morning practices including sitting, chanting and moving meditations, pranayama and kriyas, and original vinyasa classes such are Finding your roots, Expressing courage, Playfulness through arm balances, Gratutude in movement, and more! Your morning sessions will take you from basic to advanced practices and method so you can master your mind, your breath and your body.
- 30 Asana labs to deconstruct 70+ basic to advanced postures and understand their practice, effects, benefits and modifications so you can confidently practice and teach postures for all levels.
- In-depth yoga philosophy and yoga history to understand how ancient wisdom applies to your modern life and how you can immediately start living a more mindful and happy life.
- Functional yoga anatomy and physiology including anatomy of the breath, secrets of flexibility, emotions in fascia, and more so you learn and understand of the impact of yoga on the body and how to promote health through yoga.
- 10 restorative yoga classes to help you relax, boost your immune system, balance your hormones and appreciate a much needed emotional and physical releases in these unprecedented time.
- 8 guided yoga nidras to reset and restore your entire body and your brain, tapping into relaxation like you never experienced before.
- Step-by-step yoga nidra scripts to teach you how to guide your students into deep states of relaxation.
- Detailed teachings skills including how to use your voice and how to give safe and respectful hands-on adjustments to build you as a confident and inspiring teacher.
- Step-by-step yoga sequencing skills to help you create original classes and move your students beyond the physical practice.
- Subtle anatomy and chakras sequences to help you understand and assess your energy body and balance your life.
- and more!
- Weekly live group calls with the course teachers (value $47)
These 60-minute weekly calls will get you to meet your teacher and colleagues live, ask all the questions you may have about the course and feel supported in your course progress. By connecting with your student community and share your journey with other students, you will stay accountable to your commitment of becoming a professional yoga teacher.
- 2 one-to-one personal practice supervision with the Zazyoga teachers (value $197)
These dedicated one-to-one calls with Zazyoga teachers are the shortcut to elevate your personal practice, correct and improve your postures, and explore the topics where you need the most help so you know exactly what to do to solve or bypass any training roadblock.
- 3 one-on-one coaching calls with Marylene Henry, founder of Zazyoga (value $447)
These expert coaching calls with Marylene Henry will allow you to deepen your personal practice even further so you’re able to quickly and easily find your inner voice as a future professional yoga instructor, and lead others on the path of personal growth through yoga even better.
- Online teaching practice
This proven rehearsal class exercise will give you the building blocks every yoga instructor needs to teach with confidence. Through these practical experience of teaching, you will start discovering your own personal teaching style.
- Printable chakra map (value $17)
This Chakra map is the key to evaluate the state of your own Chakras and identify instantly the techniques to rebalance your mind, body and soul.
- Printable asana worksheets (value $17)
Keep track of your asanas with printable worksheets to note your cues, modifications, benefits. Collect them to build your own yoga teacher reference guide so you never run out of inspiration when you create your classes!
- eBook “The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali” (value $7)
Certainly the most studied yoga text and one every yogi needs to read, this classic yoga literature book is the foundation of modern yoga practice. Its holistic view of yoga will help you see your life through new lenses and shift your consciousness to new levels. This English translation with journal prompts will invite you to take a look at your patterns of thoughts and behaviors and reshape your life.
- eBook “The Foundations of Yoga Philosophy” (value $17)
This eBook will help you get a fundamental understanding of the origins of yoga and the basic concepts of yoga philosophy. You will learn to use these concept to apply to your life and improve your relationships with yourself and with others.
- Bonus video: Yummy adjustments (value $27)
This bonus video will give you infallible techniques that will set you apart as a yoga teacher and get your students to come back to your class week after week.
- Bonus video: Chakra balancing (value $27)
This video will guide you through a beautiful practice for balancing Chakra energies so the mind and the body can find balance.
A total value of $2,800!
* To receive the Yoga Alliance certification, students complete the training modules by September 30th, 2020.
What will you learn in this training:
- Over 75 asanas and their benefits and contraindications
- Yoga adjustments
- Use of props
- How to assess a client and teach private classes
- How to teach 30, 60, and 90 minute group classes
- Giving clear instructions to students
- The art of sequencing a class
- How to avoid common injuries
- Anatomy related to the yoga practice
- How to prepare for advanced poses
- Biomechanics of arm balances and inversions
- Various meditation practices
- Pranayama practices and their effects on the body and mind
- Introduction to energy bodies
- Yoga philosophy and the path to enlightenment
- Ayurveda in yoga practice
- Building a successful yoga career and business
Optional: 200h Zazyoga teacher training retreat Bali for Yoga Alliance certification
Complete your journey with an immersive experience in Bali to connect with the supportive community of Zazyoga students, and advance your practice and teaching skills.
LIMITED TO 16 STUDENTS ONLY!!
This 6 days / 5 nights retreat in our private center by the beach in beautiful Bali is a condensed training that will allow you to put into practice the foundation built online and complete your understanding of teaching yoga so you’re fully prepared to succeed as a professional yoga instructor.
This retreat includes:
- Accommodation and daily housekeeping
You will stay in traditional Balinese “Joglos” nestled in the tropical garden of our private retreat center. Providing you with all the comfort and privacy you need to rest so you’re able to re-energize after each intense training day. Accommodation options include single, double or triple rooms to fit your needs and your budget!
- All meals, water, tea, coffee and daily juices
Good food is for us one of the most important elements of a successful retreat! You will be serve 3 delicious vegetarian and vegan meals per day, freshly prepared with love and fresh organic products. Our incredible chefs can accommodate your dietary restrictions and cook following the yogic and ayurvedic principles to feed not only your body, but also your soul!
- Daily yoga practices with the Zazyoga teachers
Your days will start with 2.5 hours of meditation, pranayama and vinyasa practice personal dedicated progression tips that will allow you to perfect your techniques and improve your own practice radically.
- Advanced teaching skills workshops
These expert workshops are your ultimate opportunity to perfect the skills that will make you a teacher students will instantly love and want to practice with session after session.
- Extensive teaching practice and feedback
Each day, you will get the opportunity to teach and receive feedback on your teaching skills so that you graduate as a confident teacher ready to start working immediately.
- Voice activation Master Class
In this special Master Class, you will find your own unique voice, play with modulation and emotions, understand the art of influence, and release blockages so that you can lead your students confidently and transfer these skills to other areas of your life.
- Breathwork workshop
This workshop has been referred to by our past students as "more effective than two years of therapy"! You will experience first-hand this extremely power practice of using the breath to release your blockages and stored emotions.
- Acroyoga workshop
This fun workshop will help you build stamina, core strength, balanceand coordination skills while you create, explore, improve your mind-body connection…… and laugh!
- Kirtan night
This mantra singing night is a deep energetic meditation that bring communities together through music and chants and quiets the mind so you’re able to let your heart lead you.
- Moving meditations
As you will learn in your online course, meditation does not have to be quiet and boring! We will teach you fun and active meditations to use your body to quiet the mind. You will go beyond your perceived limits and experience the euphoria from dopamin released in your creative movements.
- Water purification ceremony
You will experience a traditional Balinese ceremony of purification by water and fully immerse yourself in this powerful ritual of soul cleansing.
Marylene (Zaz) Henry is an energetic and experienced yoga teacher, reiki healer, and mindfulness coach. After climbing the ladders of the corporate world and holding senior international positions in Fortune 100 companies, she decided to trade her tailored suits for yoga pants and dedicate herself to studying and teaching yoga.
Her extensive experience in corporate environments let her to experience how lifestyle impacts the body and mind. She leverages this knowledge to help students and clients relieve their physical and psychological pain through yoga and osteopathic techniques. Her holistic immersive approach encompasses deep understanding of bodily systems and body alignments, philosophy, and mindfulness practice, to lead her clients to self-empowerment.
On top of yoga, Marylene studied psychology, energy fields, and mindfulness coaching. She is currently completing a PhD in Osteopathy. She leads yoga workshops in the UAE and yoga teacher trainings in Bali.
Ella Trotter's passion for yoga started at an early age in New Zealand and Australia where she explored many different styles of yoga to compliment a busy working lifestyle. Her worldly curiosity and desire to learn led her on an exploration, travelling, volunteering, and living in Holistic communities around the world. Feeling the calling to India, and the time to deepen her yoga practice, she embarked on a 200h YTTC and ended up staying in India helping the running of a Yoga School in Goa. Since then, Ella has been teaching all around the world, studying and practicing, and has now settled in Bali to run Yoga Teacher Trainings and Yoga Retreats.
Ella’s unique teaching style could be defined as mindfully connecting movement with breath whether it be a flowing vinyasa class or a gentle restorative session. She is passionate about meditation and finding different ways to calm the mind and connect to the present moment.
Why chose Zazyoga for your 200-hour Online Yoga Teacher Training
Gain in-dept understanding of posture
With the recent rise of yoga injuries, we make it our mission to teach you how to practice and teach safely. Whether it is during practices, asana labs, or anatomy classes, proper alignment is our underlying theme!
Build your teacher skills
Our course offers the most extensive teaching practice experience there is, so that when you graduate, you can immediately start your career as a confident yoga teacher.
Embrace the yoga tradition in your modern life
Respecting the yoga tradition does not have to deny your modern life! Our course is practical and adapted to your reality, so that you can apply tangible tools to your life outside the mat.
Receive personal support in an intimate environment
With small groups limited to 16 students, we create a safe environment to learn, growth, and discover more about yourself. You will receive dedicated personalized one-on-one support from your teachers for your own unique specific needs.
If you decide to join us for the optional in-person retreat in Bali, you will LOVE our privae retreat center by the beach! A yoga teacher training can be an intense transformational experience, so we ensure to provide you the best possible environment to support your journey.
After a long day packed with practices and classes, who wants to have to worry about poor accommodation or food? Not us! We carefully selected our private retreat centers to provide you with inspiring and calming surroundings, comfortable and clean accommodation, and nourishing yummy food!
No hidden costs!
We hate hidden fees and unexpected expenses for our students, so our courses include all meals, accommodation and activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Enroll today for this unique opportunity to transform your life and learn the skills of a yoga teacher - from the comfort of your home! It's your chance to begin a new and high-impact career at a fraction of the regular cost, to be part of a supportive and caring community, to deepen your practice and knowledge of yoga, and to begin changing your life today!